TSUKINEKO The Essential Glue Pad refill
Glue Pad and Inker Set. The Essential Glue Pad is a clear heat free adhesive for all your creative needs without the use of a heat gun! Just stamp daub or apply a light layer of glue to your project and apply your embellishments.
- Application - Coated paper, uncoated paper
- Drying time - Up to 15 minutes on uncoated papers and 60 minutes on coated papers. Varies based on surface, humidity, etc.
- For embellishing your stamped designs with foils, lamÃ©, powders and (fine grain) glitter.
- Dries clear.
- No heat required!
- Allow images and embellished on non-porous surfaces to dry for 2 to 3 days. Heat resistant materials may be heat set to speed drying time.
- For foiling, apply foil when glue is partially dry. Place sheet of foil onto desired image and press down lightly with hands. Remove excess foil gently with a brush.
- Foils adhere best to glue on coated papers.
- Test before use to ensure selected medium will adhere to the glue.
- Use fine grade lamÃ© (larger grains may rub off.)
- If glue dries on pad, wash off the dried glue and allow pad to dry. Re-ink pad with Glue Pad inker.
- Replace inner plastic cover and cover after use. Exposure to air will cause the glue pad to dry out.
- Only re-ink the pad with the Essential Glue Pad inker.